Our Buffer Retaining Nut was designed to replace the buffer retaining pin in our Gen 3 Folding stock adapters. By threading the buffer retaining nut into our folding stock adapter, it provides a more reliable alternative to the buffer pin design that holds your buffer in place. NOTE: If you have a bolt diameter larger than 15/16 .937 in. this will not work with your firearm.
Width: .201 in.
Inside Diameter: .953 in.
Instructions for install are provided below
- Remove hex head screw, spring and pin from underneath the folding stock adapter.
- Begin threading the buffer retaining nut into the folding stock adapter with the indents facing towards the “do not fire while open” side of the adapter.
- Once threaded until flush with the folding stock adapter, you can tighten the buffer retaining nut into place using the indents with snap ring pliers.
- Note, The buffer retaining nut will cover the hole where the buffer retaining pin goes.
- After tightening, reinstall the buffer retaining pin, spring and screw underneath the folding stock adapter to prevent the buffer retaining nut from backing off.
If you need buffer retaining pins click Here
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!