GEN 2 STANDARD UNIVERSAL SIGHT PUSHER TOOL
The Gen 2 Model of the Sylvan Arms Standard Sight Pusher, just released 2018, Originally released in 2014, has been massively upgraded. This tool, is Sylvan Arms Largest and most advanced sight pusher tool which was designed to be universal so that it could adjust/remove/push/replace sights on any pistol from any make/model handgun. Made from 9310 steel frame, 6061 aluminum blocks, with two distinct precision CNC Machined pusher blocks (one standard and one specialized for “snake eye” or “ringer” type sights), padded carry case, Glock disassembly tool, and Glock front sight removal tool. The Sylvan Arms Standard sight pusher package is the most complete sight pusher tool package available in its price range.
This is the only sight tool on the market that has a specialized pusher block that will work for the snake eye type sights.
Gen 2 Model Just Released 2018 –Sylvan Arms Standard sight pusher sports a huge and thick 9310 steel frame, and was designed to install, un-install, or adjust front and rear dovetail sights and works with 99% of all handguns.
Can even remove “snake eye” type sights with the bonus pusher block that is included which was designed specifically for this purpose.
- Full CNC precision 6061 aluminum block kit for all types of slides
- Standard hardened pusher block
- Specialized hardened pusher block for “snake eye” type sights
- Glock disassembly tool
- Glock front sight removal tool
- Padding for blocks
- Location/Working Peek Hole
- Padded Carry case
- Securable bottom block
- Upgraded Stainless Steel hardware.
Included in this package are 4 sets of interchangeable grip inserts:
- Grip inserts with straight sides for Glocks, 1911, and similar.
- Grip inserts with stepped sides for XD, XDS, XDM, and others with stepped sides.
- Grip inserts with notches for Beretta, Colts, 92 and others with slide safety’s and/or de-cockers
- Grip inserts with angled sides designed for all handguns that have angled sides